Last Modified: May 2014
What Information is Collected
- We collect information you choose to submit, for example, when interacting with us online at https://octanedev.blueearth.net/ and https://www.Support.OctaneFitness.com or purchasing our products.
- We use common Internet technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, on our Web sites and in our e-mails to collect and store information.
- We collect information from various social media services, such as, Facebook®, YouTube®, Twitter®, Pinterest®, Instagram®, Google+® and Blogs.
- We collect usage statistics and other non-personal information
How is Information Used
- We use the information you submit to provide our services including the presentation of personalized content.
- We use your information for product and service fulfillment.
- We use your information for marketing purposes and to inform you of other products or services offered by Octane, and our trusted brands and business partners.
How is Information Shared
- We may share information about you with vendors we have hired to provide services on our behalf.
- We may share information across social media platforms with your consent, such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
- We may share information about you with our partners and companies that provide online content, if those companies host that content.
- We will share your information with our related companies and subsidiaries.
- You may change incorrect information by contacting us.
- You may unsubscribe from future e-mail messages and promotions from us.
- You may also turn off cookies in your browser.
How is Information Protected
- We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect your information. Important information
- Any personal information you provide will be maintained in the United States
How to contact us